Travel to the land of the Pharaohs and discover for yourself the wonders of Egypt. From Cairo to Alexandria, Luxor to the Red Sea, Egypt has it all. You can enjoy the treasures of Egypt's ancient past by visiting the Egyptian Museum in amazing Cairo, the great pyramids in Giza, or the incredible monuments of breathtaking Luxor (ancient Thebes).
Soak up the sun at the beaches of beautiful Alexandria (otherwise known as the Pearl of the Mediterranean). If you prefer scuba diving, there is no better place than the Red Sea (Sharm el-Sheikh, Hurghada). Cruise the Nile to relax and enjoy the experience of Egypt.
You may want to visit the official egyptian tourism site, Egypt travel, to learn more about visiting Egypt!
More Useful Links:
- Egypt.Travel - Official site with travel information, map, guides and more.
- Egypt Voyager - Features tourist information, history and culture, city guides, and more.
- Egyptian Museum - Official site with news, virtual tour, collections, museum map, and other information.
- Egypt Sites - Descriptions and photographs of the ancient Egyptian monuments
- Sinai Divers - Scuba diving centers and liveaboard cruises at the Red Sea
- Hurghada - On line guide to attractions, facilities, businesses and shopping in Hurghada
- Alexandria Travel Guide - Travel tips and guide.
- Tour Egypt - Tour Egypt includes travel tips, information on destinations within Egypt, and the Red Sea Virtual Diving Center.